ESAC Clambake Announced – May 8
ESAC 2023 Niagara Falls, NY
Monday Night ESAC Clambake – May 8
$50 per person and co-sponsored by ESAC Conference. Bus transportation will be compliments of Wentworth Institute of Technology.
- Goat Island Clam Chowder with traditional oyster soda cracker
- Farm Greens Layered with Native Vegetables accompanied by a selection of freshly made house dressings
- Baskets of Hearth Bread; Cornbread and Freshly Baked Regency Breads and Rolls
- Steamed 1.25lb Native Cold Water Lobster
- Steamers and Mussels with Drawn Butter and Clam Broth
- Smoke House Chorizo Sausage with Tomatoes,. Caramelized Onions and Sweet Peppers
- Red Bliss Potatoes and Native Butter ‘N Sugar Corn on the Cob
- Hot Peach and Blueberry Cobbler with Haagen Dazs- Vanilla Bean ice Cream
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Red Pepper Marinara
Enjoy beautiful Newport RI with a waterside Clambake at the newly renovated Gurney’s Resort on Goat Island, Newport.